Enjoy beautiful lake Vättern
This cosy cottage is situated next to the lake of Vättern.
The cottage offers a fantastic opportunity to relax and to perform outdoor sports. There are also many sights in the area.
It is possible to take a swim or fish from the private pontoon. The surronding forrest is rich of berries and mushrooms. The cottage is situated about twenty kilometres northwest of Jönköping, outside of the village Habo. You can easily go on a day trip to Jönköping and other places in Västergötland.
The cottage has a large garden and from the veranda at the back of the house you will have a magnificent view over lake Vättern.
The garden is sunny from the early morning to the late evening. There is a private staircase from the garden down to the lake where you can fish, swim or relax by the water.
The cottage has a ground floor and a loft that can be reached by an outdoor staircase. The ground floor is about 40 square meters divided into a hallway, a bedroom with a double bed, kitchen, a living room with a fire place, shower and earth closet. There is also an outside lavatory. The two sofas in the living room can be used as beds for kids/youths. The loft is about 15 square meters and there are three single beds.
Number of beds 2+3
Cots - 2
High chairs - 2
Fireplace - Yes
Shower - Yes
Toilet - Eath closet (compostable toilet) + outside lavatory
Fridge/freezer - Yes
Stove - 3 hotplates + owen
Barbecue - Yes
Animals - Accepted
Fishing: The lake of Vättern is a fanatsic lake to fish in. There are also many smaller lakes in the area where you can fish.
Beaches: Except for the private pontoon there are several beaches in the area.
Berries and mushrooms: The cottage is situated in a forest that is well known for its blueberries, lingonberries and mushrooms.
Golf: There are many nice golf courses in the area.
Jönköping: Situated less than 20 kilometres from the cottage Jönköping offers a large selection of stores, restaurants and nightlife. There are alos several museums, theatres and cinemas.
Hjo: The pittoresque city of Hjo is situated less than 50 kilometres from the cottage.
Peak season: June-August
Off-peak season: April-May and September-October
Price per week peak season: SEK5500
Price per week low season: SEK3500
For a reservation or other questions please contact us per telephone or e-mail.
Telephone Richard: +46 704105731
Telephone Susanne: +46 730703037
E- mail : email@example.com
How to find it
From Jönköping E4:
- Drive towards Gothenborg, ( Göteborgsvägen, road 40)
- At the end of the steep Gothenborg upphill slope: follow sign towards Hjo (road 195)
- Drive 17 kilometres and you will arrive in Habo
- Continue straight forward towards Hjo in the first roundabout
- After about one kilometre you will pass under a small bridge. Turn to the right directly after passing the bridge where there is a sign that says Munkaskog
- Turn left in the next crossing towards Munkaskog
- After about 200 metres you will see garbage cans close to the road, turn left just before the garbage cans.
- Drive 600 metres on the small gravel road until you have a small pond on the left
- Turn right on an even smaller road and continue for another 600 metres towards the water. The cottage will be right in front of you at the end of the road.